Overview-Office Hours Change Weekly 8/1/2022 through 11/20/2022. Please check the posted weekly calendar on the Website for the Town of Alford.
The Town Clerk's office hours are generally Thursday's 9:00-12:00 and by appointment. Due to the upcoming Election season the Town Clerk's office hours will be changed on a weekly basis to accommodate the State's requirements for Early Voting hours to be held on weekends and Friday's. Please call (413) 528-4536 extension 102 for an appointment or email the Clerk with any questions.
Town Meetings and Town Elections are held in the Alford Town Hall. The Town Offices are located in the former Alford School House.
- Annual Town Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday in May at 6:00pm.
- Town Elections are held on the 3rd Tuesday in May from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
- All Special Town Meetings and Public Hearings are called by Board of Selectmen or the appropriate Board Chairman. All meetings are posted according to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Laws.
- The Official Town Notices are posted at the following locations:
- Transfer Station
- Crooked Hill Road & Green River Valley Road (Route 71)
- Town Offices
|Peggy Rae Henden-Wilson||Town Clerk||(413) 528-4536 ext. 102|